When you need to hire a professional limo and chauffeur, you may encounter a few businesses with poor ethics. You may have in the past experienced a limo service that never showed up, overbooked or had poor services. To help avoid hiring a bad limo or chauffeur, A Limo World will share a few tips that is backed up by the Better Business Bureau, to help you find the right limo service and assist when deciding to hire a limo service.
Reasons to Hire a Limousine Service
There are a number of reasons many people will want to reserve a limo. There are many events that mark a special occasion, such as a wedding, parties, graduation, or even to enhance the mood for a special date night or anniversary. Regardless as to the occasion you will want to find a reliable company to ensure the day goes smoothly.
Tips for Hiring a Great Limo Company
1. Check References – When choosing a limo service, seek out a reputable company that has numerous references. A professional company will be able to demonstrate successful services throughout the years of operation. Every company can a have a bad day, however the majority of their reviews and their reputation should reflect a more professional and reputable ethics and operations.
2. Proof of Insurance – Regardless of the company or services they provide, all will require a certain type of insurance depending on the services. A professional limo company should have current and valid insurance coverage. However, some company’s may attempt to use a personal auto policy or insurance. In most cases personal insurance doesn’t cover the client who hired the limo company. Make sure that the insurance covers the business and review the company’s policies.
3. Ask about Crossing State Line Policies – Each state varies on the regulations and or compliance about crossing over state lines in limos and other similar vehicles. In some states, the vehicle can be immediately impounded. If you have hired a party bus for a road trip ask about crossing state lines first and if there are any regulations for the desired location.
4. Know Your Chauffeur – The chauffeur or driver is key to ensuring that you reach each destination safely and on time. Make sure you know the caliber of your chauffeur and know that they are properly trained and familiar with roads and various locations.
5. Get Written Documentation – In many cases, people will reserve the limo in advance to ensure they have the limo or vehicle they want. Make sure you get a receipt of the payment, reservation dates, and time of arrival. The more details about the reservation, the better. Additionally, know your rights and inquire about cancellation policies and if possible, get that documentation as well.
6. Inspect Before Reserving – Many companies will allow you to inspect the vehicle before reserving it. Not only does it give you a feel as to which vehicle will suit your needs best and you can make sure it is in proper condition and is properly maintained and cleaned. You don’t want the limo to ruin your special occasion because it’s worn down, damaged or dirty.
Limousine Services & More in Hazel Park, Roseville, Warren, St Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Oak Park, Ferndale, Pontiac, Troy, Birmingham, Rochester Hills, Southfield, Novi, Commerce Charter Twp, Waterford Twp, West Bloomfield Twp & Shelby Township, Detroit, MI | Tri-County area of Macomb, Oakland & Wayne Michigan
A Limo World hopes we were able to help you find the right company and know how to hire a limo service. We offer professional services and quality luxury vehicles. Contact A Limo World to reserve your vehicle and chauffeur today!