There are many reasons as to why you may want to include a limo for a special occasion or event, such as a bachelor/bachelorette party, wedding party or wedding day, a milestone birthday celebration, a wine tour, or tourist activities, and other memorable activities. When planning for your limo or party bus, there are a few considerations to ensure you have the right size for your party. With that in mind, we at A Limo World would like to share a few tips to help you better book your limo or party bus to accommodate the amount of people that will be riding along with you.
What Type & Length of Limousine Do I Need?
1) Get a rough head count of limo passengers. Start writing a list of everyone you would like to come to your event soon after you decided the date and occasion. It is often better to think big before you contemplate any reason why they shouldn’t. After the completed list is rough drafted, go back through the list once or twice and start to minimize it if your number for the event might be too high for various reasons. After you have a finished list, you should get a general idea of the numbers.
2) Have invitations sent out for special event. After you have finalized the list and the details of your event, send out the invitations, whether you opt for the traditional method by sending out formal paper stock invites, or use social media, texts, emails, or however you want to effectively get word out. Ensure you include the dates and times on the invitation along with a mandatory request to RSVP by a specific time note on the invites. It is optimal to have your intended guests RSVP two weeks prior to the event at minimum.
3) Tally up the RSVPS for limo ride. The RSVPs are an important number when planning your event in every aspect, particularly when you book your limo or party bus. Be sure to have an organized system as you get the phone calls, texts, response cards, or other methods that will be used for your guests to RSVP. If by the deadline no has committed or declined, call those individuals directly to see if they are coming.
4) Count up the final roster of limo commuters. Determine the final headcount once you have concluded the RSVP and be sure to include yourself in the final tally. There is a surprising amount of people who will forget to include themselves in the final stages of counting.
5) Select your limousine service. Finalize your plans and choose the size party bus or limo you want to use for your special event. Select the one that seats your specific amount of people along with any amenities you want to include. It is always optimal to have extra room for a last-minute guest you can’t deny.