Valentine’s Day is a holiday centered around love which gives you the opportunity to celebrate those you love. But have you heard of Galentine’s Day? It’s a holiday created by Leslie Knope’s character on Parks and Recreation and is celebrated on February 13th. Basically, it’s like Valentine’s Day, only instead of spending it with your significant other, you spend it with your best girlfriends because they deserve a holiday just for them. If you’ll be alone on Valentine’s day you can celebrate Galentine’s Day to focus on your friendships, which can always use some love and attention. It’s all about getting your friends together to do something fun and festive to show one another how much you care, and because it’s a made-up holiday there are no rules. You can do whatever you like!
Galentine’s Day Outings
- Happy hour. Good old happy hour- a time to get together to socialize and enjoy a deal on drinks. When happy hour is with friends it’s even better. Discounted drinks and funny stories are the perfect combination for a good time. Many bars will offer discounts on drinks and appetizers.
- Dinner date. Grabbing dinner with friends is a great way to celebrate your friendship. Make a dinner reservation at a restaurant you all love for great food and conversation. Make reservations for Valentine’s Day as soon as possible.
- Spa day. We all deserve a little pampering from time to time. Manicure, pedicure, facial or massage, what a better way to spend the day. Grab your friends and make plans to do it. Some spas will offer deals for holidays and you don’t need your significant other to go.
- Movie night. With so many movies out there, there’s sure to be one you and your gal pals can agree on. Grab the gang and head to the movies for yummy popcorn, comfy seats and a great way to hang out. Some theaters even let you make reservations ahead of time.
- Cooking class. Learning how to make a meal will give you all lots to talk about and should be a good time. Plus, you’ll have dinner taken care of!
Luxury Chauffeur Transportation Service
If you’ve decided to forgo celebrating Valentine’s Day, any of the above mentioned ideas will make Galentine’s Day a night to remember. These outings can be made better by using the services of a chauffeured transportation service. You will have a professional driver at your disposal to take you anywhere you want to go! No designated driver will be needed allowing everyone to enjoy themselves and get home safely when the outing is over.
Limo Services in Hazel Park, Roseville, Warren, St Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Oak Park, Ferndale Pontiac, Troy, Birmingham Rochester Hills, Southfield, Novi, Commerce Charter Twp, Waterford Twp, West Bloomfield Twp & Shelby Township MI | Tri-County area of Macomb, Oakland & Wayne Michigan
A Limo World can offer you and your friends a great time with a fleet of vehicles to accommodate any sized group. Our services will have you feeling like celebrities! Call us to reserve a ride for your Galentine’s Day celebration or any time you want to get together with your friends for a good time. Give us a call today!