Your wedding day is all about you and your partner. Many fall and winter weddings are ideal for quite a few couples and when your day arrives you want it to be memorable and blissful; if nothing else, proposals are also common late in the year. Where there are a million details that can make your wedding perfect, unique, and special, many newly weds agree the limo service was one the important elements that pushes a wedding from great to fabulous. Today, we at A Limo World would like to share a few reasons as how booking your limo for your wedding can enhance the overall experience.
Benefits of Limo Wedding Day Transportation
1) Ultimate in Luxury Transportation: Making the perfect entrance and exit for your wedding is not better done than a limousine. Arriving in a limo is the only way to go is the ultimate way to make the heads turn.
2) Less Worry About Arriving on Time: In any city, coordinating transportation can be a logistics horror fest. Leaving the travel plans to the pros can take some the burden off your shoulders. Optimally, you want to book your limo 6 months ahead, perhaps more if it is during prom and graduation season. Be sure to review the contract carefully and ensure all the details are hammered out with the limousine service provider. Once all the details and appointment are made you can get back to your other wedding plans.
3) Keep Wedding Party Together: Not limited to you and your future spouse, the wedding limo service can cover the bridal party, accommodate friends and family coming in from out of town. You can even make your photographer MVP rolling up in a limousine. Have the limousine company accommodate your guests if its within your budget. The limousine service can ensure everyone gets to the venue on time and back to their hotel.
4) Chauffeur Flexibility: There is a lot that can delay the wedding procession and the reception. No matter what is holding you back. For example, guests having too much fun, the wedding photo session has dilemmas, or other such alterations. You will have a dependable source waiting for you to get you where you need to be, even if you want to sneak out early, your limousine will be there.
5) The Perfect Touch: The perfect touch that you can add is perhaps the best part of the wedding, and that is your limousine. Perhaps you will want some champagne on ice, your favorite movie if the next stop is a distance, you can have your favorite songs, have the wedding party decorate the limo, if it is alright with the company and they follow the guidelines. There are countless possibilities that will enhance your wedding.