Fall is here which means football season is upon us and the Detroit Lions are back in action at Ford Field. The Lions football stadium was built as a sports entertainment complex that is also home to the Detroit Tigers (MLB). Ford Motor Company bought the naming rights to the stadium and paid $40 million for 20 years – this is the reason it’s called Ford Field. Ford Field is a multi-purpose domed stadium located in Downtown Detroit, Michigan with a regular seating capacity of 65,000 that can be expanded to 70,000 for football and 80,000 for basketball. Ford Field is unlike other indoor stadiums in that it allows a large amount of natural light to reach the field. Immense skylights and large glass windows at the open corners make it possible. Ford Field had its first major renovation just this year. The $100 million renovation included a new sound system, new video boards, updated suites and renovations to some of the bars, clubs and restaurants on the property. This is an amazing venue and it would be lots of fun to catch a football game. Why not book a limo or to make sure your group gets to the game in style? This will provide safe, reliable transportation and a fun experience too!
Reasons to Hire a Car or Limo Service to the Next Football Game
Football games are exciting. The noise, the music, the food and being with your friends in a party atmosphere; there are a lot of good reasons to hire a car service!
1. Hire a limo service because you can! These services are available for a reason – so just do it! Enjoy the pre-game show on the ride to the game.
2. Avoid parking stress. Finding a parking spot at a sporting event can be a nightmare, not to mention the cost. Professional chauffeurs can drop you off right at the entrance and will be there when the game is done.
3. Don’t be late to the game. You can ensure that the driver knows the traffic patterns and will get you there on time. We also know all the shortcuts if you run into traffic
4. Royal treatment. You can feel like a VIP when you hire A Limo World. You can enjoy the ride with your friends and get pumped for the game.
5. Have a party. Take your man cave (or femme den) on the road. The party doesn’t have to start when you get to the game. You can party on your way to the game and on the way home or have the chauffeur take you and your friends out for a bite to eat after the game.
6. You can drink. Everyone can enjoy themselves because you won’t need a designated driver. You do not want to be responsible for causing an accident because you were the designated driver and decided to drive after having too much to drink.
Limo Services & More in Hazel Park, Roseville, Warren, St Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Oak Park, Ferndale Pontiac, Troy, Birmingham Rochester Hills, Southfield, Novi, Commerce Charter Twp, Waterford Twp, West Bloomfield Twp & Shelby Township MI | Tri-County area of Macomb, Oakland & Wayne Michigan
A Limo World offers an affordable luxury experience along with peace of mind. Get your game on and let us take care of the rest! To arrange your upcoming service, give us a call for a quote so all you need to worry about is cheering the Lions on!