When you start planning a Quinceanera celebration for your daughter, you quickly realize it is more like planning a wedding than a sweet sixteen party. The fifteenth year for your daughter is a special one, and you want her party a memorable one that is as stress-free as possible to plan. Many people get started in planning a Quinceanera 1-2 years before the big day, but if you haven’t had the time to get started, hopefully A Limo World can help you with our best tips in planning the perfect party.
This is something that will take a little time to prepare for. It can be difficult to find a venue at the last minute. You should prepare the place for your daughter’s Quinceanera well in advance. Many people choose to book their church as the venue, while others are looking for a reception hall for the big day.
Finding the Perfect Quinceanera Dress
We are all know that a big part of your daughter’s Quinceanera is going to be the perfect dress. She has likely dreamt about what this dress will look like for years. Sometimes it can be difficult to find the dress that matches her vision for what it should be. Start early so that you can find the perfect color, style and fit for your princess.
Quinceanera Planner – Choosing the Right Vendors
There are several vendors that you need to think about for your Quinceanera. With all of the right vendors put in place, you are far less likely to run into hiccups on the big day. Here are some that you should consider.
– Photography: You will want the right photographer to capture this big event in your little girl’s life. You will look back on these pictures for years to come and want to know that you got stellar photos of the event.
– Catering: If the venue that you have chosen for the big day doesn’t have catering, you will need to find someone to help with that. Aside from the food for guests, it is customary to have a cake for the event, and you want to find a bakery that will give you what you are looking for.
– Florist: One of the most effective ways to dress up the venue is with beautiful flowers. This is a great way to incorporate the right colors and customize the event to your daughter’s interests.
– Hair/Makeup: Make sure you make appointments for hair and makeup so that your daughter is shining as bright as possible for her Quinceanera.
– Limo Transportation: Finding the right limo company to get your daughter to and from her Quince is important. Nothing will make her feel like royalty more than luxury transportation.