Wine tasting is becoming a classic option to spend time with loved ones. Whether you opt to go individually, in a group or with a partner, spending time indulging a variety of wines and good company is a good time for most. Today, we at A Limo World would like to offer some ideas as to why you would want to celebrate an event with wine tasting.
Reasons for Limousine Wine Tasting Tours
1) Engagement Parties. With a close-knit group of friends and family gathered together, wine tasting is the perfect event to express celebration among loved ones is a wonderful bonding experience. Delicious wines, mouth-watering snacks while sharing stories of past stories during the courtship or other engagement stories can be fun. Additionally, it will give you a simple opportunity to determine which wines could be optimally served at your wedding as well.
2) Proposals. If you have been planning to pop the life-altering question to your other half, you might want to consider doing on a wine tasting date. There is frequently romantic settings, ambient lighting, music, and an intimate atmosphere to make the moment unique and special.
3) Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties. A classy activity amongst the ladies and equally the gents is wine tasting. Having a party with the girls or guys while having a great time in an elegant establishment will be the perfect place to party and have the good times before the big day.
4) Anniversaries. Anniversaries are ideally a day of romance and intimacy. As a mile stone in your relationship, having a place to celebrate your romance with wine testing offers a more special date night than the typical dinner-date.
5) Birthdays. Celebrating your birthday or planning a surprise party can be planned easily at a wine tasting venue. With close friends and family, gorgeous views, and tasty wine, having a wine tasting birthday celebration is thinking outside the box.
6) Girls/Guys Day Out. Instead if the stereotypical outing with the bbf or the bros, up the ante and enjoy the stories, laughs, jokes, and other antics while tasting on an assortment of wines. Sampling the finest wines while making the memories will help everyone unwind after a long day or even a week of work.
7) Date. The last idea is having the day with your other half simply because you are looking for a good time in one another’s company and the two of you are looking for an enchanting day with great tasting wine and good times.
Limousine Services & More in Hazel Park, Roseville, Warren, St Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Oak Park, Ferndale, Pontiac, Troy, Birmingham, Rochester Hills, Southfield, Novi, Commerce Charter Twp, Waterford Twp, West Bloomfield Twp & Shelby Township, Detroit, MI | Tri-County area of Macomb, Oakland & Wayne County Michigan
No matter why you opt to choose wine tasting to celebrate your big event, or simple day, you will want to make it more memorable and safe with A Limo World as your chauffeur. Our expert drivers will make sure you arrive to your venue and returned home safely even after indulging in alcohol. With A Limo World, you can start the party and keep it going until you get home. Call A Limo World today to schedule your limo for the day of wine tasting.