While we are all enduring the shelter in place orders, many people have resorted to doing quite a few things they may not have done otherwise. Some have tried to contribute to volunteer work, others looking to try new hobbies, and there are some that dedicated their time to increased learning. No matter what you have done, you may run low on ideas while contributing to the efforts to curb the spread of coronavirus. Today, we at A Limo World would like to offer a few ideas to help you pass the quarantine time.
1) Indoor Exercising. Fitness videos can be more fun with the family involved, whether you like aerobics, dance or yoga, you can find a number of free videos online that can promote laughter and fitness for everyone, no matter their age or fitness level.
2) Art. There are many types of art, from drawing, painting, sketching, sculpting and so much more. One idea is to have everyone grab a mirror and attempt a self-portrait with pencil and paper that most households have. For added flare, have the kids use crayons are washable paints to make the experience that much better.
3) Adult Time. Whether you have a child-free home or have the little ones, adults can take the opportunity to take a well-deserved bubble bath and add a glass of wine.
4) Experiment with Cocktails. From negronis to Manhattans and aperol spritzes, you can play bartender in the comfort of your home with classic cocktails. If possible, get elaborate with the garnishes.
5) Color Books. Color books are not just for kids these days, there are many adult coloring books that offer a therapeutic practice so the whole family can color.
6) Reflection and Meditation. There are many accomplishments you likely gained last year, and perhaps while enduring quarantine. Being there is always room improvement, take the time to set some goals, whether they are personal, financial, career, or even goals for your home, take some time to write out a list of goals.
7) Creative Writing. Have the whole family write poetry, short stories, or even novel. Whether you write it individually or have the whole family involved in one project, you can have a lot of fun getting some ideas on paper.
8) Craft. Check out Pinterest, and though many of us will likely fail, replicating some of the crafts can be fun for everyone. You might even find talents you didn’t even know you had.
9) Indoor Camping. People who enjoy camping often prefer the outdoors, but sprucing the living room with blankets, popcorn and scary movies can make fond memories.
10) Minor Improvement Projects. You can get around to cleaning the garage repairing the broken doorknob, tile or cleaning, or other parts of the home or tidy up the scuffed-up walls. Now can be a good time to do spring cleaning as well.
Limousine Services in Hazel Park, Roseville, Warren, St Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Oak Park, Ferndale, Pontiac, Troy, Birmingham, Rochester Hills, Southfield, Novi, Commerce Charter Twp, Waterford Twp, West Bloomfield Twp & Shelby Township MI | Tri-County area of Macomb, Oakland & Wayne Michigan
Once the quarantine is lifted, the family will likely want to celebrate out of the house. When that time comes, be sure to add a limo to enhance the celebration and outing. Call A Limo World to schedule a limo for your preferred celebratory event.