Are you tires of the same old date night? Are you looking to change things up? Detroit is home to a variety or fabulous restaurants and bars to suit any palate and any budget. If you’re looking for a new place to go, consider the following when you’re planning your next date.
Date Night Ideas for Couples
1. La Dolce Vita – This may be “Detroit’s best kept secret”. Located in Palmer Park with a menu of authentic and regional Italian cuisine large enough to share with your date. They also offer delectable desserts in a romantic patio setting.
2. Texas de Brazil-Detroit – A Brazilian steakhouse that is highly recommended features an elegant salad bar with a variety of all-you-can-eat meats. Make sure you come hungry as it’s worth the price for a great meal. You can take a stroll over to Greentown and Campus Martius after dinner.
3. Motor City Wine – Located in Corktown, every night offers a new experience with rotating chefs, live music and charcuterie selections. With its warm atmosphere, you’re sure to have a fantastic night out.
4. Roma Café – This is Detroit’s oldest restaurant and offers Italian food that is box classic and hearty. Go simple with spaghetti or go fancy with one of their specialties, like scaloppini ala lmone.
5. The Whitney – The Whitney delivers a few different options. From a tea time, to a drink at the bar or dinner you can spoil that someone special in a former lumber mansion for a unique experience.
6. Selden Standard – Located in Midtown, this restaurant is set in a romantic interior with fresh and fantastic food that changes with the seasons. The soft-shelled crab is a seasonal specialty.
7. Cliff’s Bell’s – If you’re looking for a jazz club, this is it. They offer nightly music in a plush, relaxed atmosphere. Go and grab a drink or stay for the full dinner service.
8. Wright & Co. – Enjoy classic cocktails in a rustic, contemporary interior during happy hour Monday through Friday. The upscale menu plus a historic building will take your night out to the next level.
9. El Barzon Restaurante – If you’re on the fence between Mexican or Italian then this eatery can solve the problem. They offer homemade pasta, tacos, seafood and more.
10. The Royce – For a casual night out you can try this new wine bar. Snack on charcuterie and sip on wine. They offer a selection of more than 300 bottles to take with your and continue your date at home.
11. The Peterboro – Located in the Chinatown district of Midtown offering American Chinese cuisine and cocktails. Enjoy a perfect date in the cozy lighting provided by hanging lanterns.
12. La Rondinella – Rustic Italian food that is reasonably priced and located in the Eastern Market. Their seasonal menu features a selection of vegan and vegetarian dishes along with fresh desserts-whether it’s dinner or just a drink, you won’t be disappointed
13. Gold Cash Gold – Located on Michigan Ave, and within walking distance to Roosevelt, bars and historic train stations, a visit to Corktown would be fun. They offer a stiff bloody Mary made with fresh pickle juice and famous fried chicken.
Antique Car & Limousine Service in Hazel Park, Roseville, Warren, Centerline, St. Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Madison Heights, Ferndale, West Bloomfield Twp, Shelby Township MI | Tri-County area of Macomb, Oakland & Wayne Michigan
Hiring a car service can take some of the stress out of date night and will allow you to freely enjoy the evening. When you’re ready to change date night up, an antique car or corvette limo is the perfect transportation. Contact A Limo World to get you there in style.