Bachelor parties are a great way to let loose before the big day. It will be the last night as a free man for your friend and a night he won’t soon forget. Are you the one in charge of planning the bachelor party? If you are, you will want to make sure that it’s planned to make it fun and enjoyable for everyone.
Planning a Bachelor Party Tips
1. Setting a bachelor party and limo budget. If you don’t set a budget, you will end up spending a lot more than you were planning to. Figure out how many people are coming and what kind of car you want. You will also need to determine how much you want to spend on food, drinks and gifts for the groom.
2. Schedule bachelor party correctly. You will need to plan the party according to everyone’s schedules. Everyone that’s invited to the bachelor party is probably important to the groom and if one person can’t make it you will need reschedule.
3. Use luxury limo transportation. The best way to make sure everyone can enjoy themselves is to hire a limo service. The vehicles are highly comfortable, and the driver will get you everywhere you need to go safely. Most bachelor parties include drinking and the designated driver is not allowed to drink. That means they might not have as much fun as everyone else!
4. Roll with the punches. Most of the time things do not go as planned. The unexpected happens and you should consider them part of the plan. Trying to work against what you can’t control will make you crazy and can ruin the night for everyone, including the future groom.
5. Have a backup party plan. Having a backup plan will ensure that the bachelor party will happen. Even if it’s not what you had originally planned. The last thing you want to do is cancel the party.
6. Don’t make it personal. This party is for the groom and you need to be very careful not to plan it around your likes. This is not the time to make choices that you know you would like. Ask him what he likes, what his favorite food and how he likes to travel.
When Should You Reserve Your Limo Service?
The importance of booking the car that you want can’t be measured when it comes time for the big night, so the sooner the better. Wedding season generally occurs during late spring and throughout the summer months. This is peak season for chauffeured transportation. The bachelor party will occur about a couple of weeks to a month before the wedding, so book accordingly. You should find and book your transportation at least three to four months in advance to ensure you get the vehicle you want.
Limo Services & More in Hazel Park, Roseville, Warren, St Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Oak Park, Ferndale Pontiac, Troy, Birmingham Rochester Hills, Southfield, Novi, Commerce Charter Twp, Waterford Twp, West Bloomfield Twp & Shelby Township MI | Tri-County area of Macomb, Oakland & Wayne Michigan
Whether it’s the first bachelor party you’ve planned or the tenth, A Limo World has a wealth of knowledge of where to eat, dance and party like a VIP. You’re also guaranteed to have a stress-free, safe evening. Give us a call today!