As we find ourselves smack dab in the middle of fall, the colors that are on display are breathtaking. If you happen to find yourself in Greater Detroit, MI during this time of the year, the fall colors are something that you don’t want to miss. The only problem is, that many people simply don’t know where to go to find them. A Limo World is here to talk about some of the best places in the city to go and see the show that fall is putting on.
Best Places to See Autumn Leaves
There are several places around town that you can admire the colors that come with fall without even leaving the city. Following are the places that we have deemed the best.
– Chandler Park: All from Chandler Park Drive, you can witness the colors that this 100 year old park has to offer. Not only will you love the trees that are in this park, but the marshlands are equally as beautiful.
– O’Hair Park Natural Trail: This is an 80-acre park that is in the Northwest part of Detroit. You can enjoy an unpaved trail through the park that gives the illusion that you are in the woods while still in the city.
– Clark Park: Right in the middle of Hubbard Farms, Clark Park affords all of the colors you would expect to see in the fall from red to orange and yellow. Between the community events and the natural resources, this paved park is a beautiful, must see.
– Boston & Chicago Boulevards: If you are looking for some fall foliage from the comfort of your car, these two boulevards are a must see. They are located in the Boston-Edison District so you don’t only get to enjoy the fall colors, but you can peruse through the historic neighborhood and look in awe at the buildings which are just as beautiful.
– Lafayette Park: This park is located East of downtown Detroit. This nature trail is enjoyed by not only pedestrians, but cyclists as well. It brings them together to the Riverfront and Eastern Market.
– Hope Park Walking Loop: This beautiful park/walking loop was designed by a group of high school students and is a beautiful way to see some fall showstoppers. It is across the street from Cody High School and is an excellent community space.
– Rouge Park Nature Trail: This is a lovely family stop that is an easy walk for all ages. With a stone bridge and river and stone stairs, it can be the perfect place to take family photos. This is especially true during the fall months.
Limousine Options in Hazel Park, Roseville, Warren, St Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Oak Park, Ferndale, Pontiac, Troy, Birmingham, Rochester Hills, Southfield, Novi, Commerce Charter Twp, Waterford Twp, West Bloomfield Twp & Shelby Township MI | Tri-County area of Macomb, Oakland & Wayne Michigan
To make it to all of these locations in an effort to see some spectacular fall foliage, you need to have someone that knows their way around the city. Let the professional drivers at A Limo World chauffeur you around the city on a scenic tour today. Contact us today!