Planning for a wedding can be stressful; keeping up with guest lists, caterers, florists, dressmakers, and other items on your to-do list takes an incredible amount of dedication and hard work. Regardless of how prepared you are there are some things you will be unable to plan for such as inclement weather for example. That being said there are some things you can rely on for your big day and one of those is the professionals at A Limo World to get you where you need to be on time and in style. There are a number of benefits to using a limo services and your limo is a great place to stash an emergency kit of must needed items to help keep you prepared for the unexpected.
Must Have Items to Keep in Limo
If you have ever been part of a bridal party you already know that keeping a fully stocked emergency kit can potentially make or break the big day. Some items to consider include:
1. First Aid Kit: Small scissors – to remove loose threads, Band-Aids – for blisters, Antacids – to take care of an upset stomach caused by nerves, Breath mints – to freshen up, Tylenol – in case of headaches, Nail polish, clippers, and nail polish remover – to repair a broken nail.
2. Umbrella: When it comes to your wedding day, the weather is a variable that you cannot control but you can prepare for the unexpected by storing a large umbrella in your limo to protect the bridal party.
3. Mirror: A small hand mirror for a quick make-up check before exiting the limo.
4. Touch-up Makeup Kit: other than small amounts of makeup it should also include cotton balls, Q-tips, hairspray, bobby pins, and dental floss.
5. Shoe Shining Cloth: Brides and bride’s maids are not the only ones who can experience wardrobe mishaps. Keep a shoe shine cloth on hand to keep the grooms shoes clean.
6. List of Events/Important Phone Numbers: Despite the best laid plans, the unexpected is prone to happen. Keep a list of phone numbers for your photographer, reception venue etc. on hand in case of emergencies.
7. Phone: it’s your big day and while you won’t want to be encumbered carrying around your cell phone, make sure one of your wedding party is carrying one for emergencies. It’s also a great tool to get some candid photos of you are your wedding party
8. Flat Shoes: you never know when you might need them, and they will come in handy if you plan on taking photos outside and for dancing at your reception.
9. Red Carpet: Your experienced A Limo World chauffeur will make sure you are the center of attention by rolling out the red carpet for your entrance.
10. Champagne: Your wedding day is one of life’s greatest experiences, and drinking champagne with your wedding party is a wonderful way to help celebrate your special day.
11. Just Married Sign: The experts at A Limo World will provide your just married sign or for a personalized touch, you may want to provide your own in the style of your wedding theme.