Planning an event can be exciting and stressful at the same time. There are a lot of details that need to be taken care of to ensure the event goes as planned, and transportation is part of that. If you’re not planning to be the driver, you’ll need to rely on a limo service. Not only is it more fun, it’s more convenient and it’s the safest option. It’s as easy as picking up the phone and calling a company, right? It might be if you pick the right one. Choose the wrong one and the event might not turn out so great. How can you ensure you’ll pick one that will meet all your needs and expectations? Ask the right questions.
Questions to Ask a Limousine Transportation Company
1. What vehicles can I choose from? You’ll have to make sure the company has the car you want, especially if you want something other than a standard sedan or a stretch limo. Some companies are willing to locate the car you want. At A Limo World, you likely won’t have to look past our 2018 Corvette Limo!
2. What training do your drivers receive? Do they get a background check? You’ll want to make sure the drivers receive the right training so you can feel safe. The more training the drivers receive, the better. Along with training you’ll want to make sure the drivers don’t have criminal records.
3. What insurance do you have? There are different levels of insurance. You will want to know what the company’s policy is in the event of an accident. Will it cover the cost of injuries your guests might sustain?
4. How are the vehicles maintained? Part of feeling safe is knowing that the vehicles are maintained properly. You don’t want a breakdown on the day of your event. You’ll also want to make sure the vehicle is detailed before every event, so your ride is nice and clean.
5. Is there a backup plan? Even the best maintained vehicles can breakdown. Make sure the company has a backup plan, so your event won’t be disrupted. You will want to know that another vehicle will be dispatched as quickly as possible
6. What services do the drivers offer? You may think all drivers open doors and ensure everyone’s comfort, but they don’t. You will have to make sure the company can provide you with all the services you will need.
7. How are charges calculated? The way a company charges will make a big difference in your travel plans and the total bill. If they charge by the mile you might not want to be traveling long distances. If they charge by the hour, you will have more freedom.
8. What happens if I need to cancel? You need to know what the cancellation policy is. Can you get a refund? Will you be charged the full amount?
Limo Services in Hazel Park, Roseville, Warren, St Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Oak Park, Ferndale Pontiac, Troy, Birmingham Rochester Hills, Southfield, Novi, Commerce Charter Twp, Waterford Twp, West Bloomfield Twp & Shelby Township MI | Tri-County area of Macomb, Oakland & Wayne Michigan
Asking the right questions gives you the confidence you need to know you chose the right company and that your event will be one to remember. Are you ready to add a touch of class to your event? Contact A Limo World today!