Your wedding day is all about you and your partner. Many fall and winter weddings are ideal for quite a few couples and when your day arrives you want it to be memorable and pure bliss. If nothing else, proposals are also common late in the year. Where there are a million details that can make your wedding perfect, unique, and special, many newly weds agree the limo service was one of the important elements that pushes a wedding from great to fabulous. Today, we at A Limo World would like to share a few reasons how booking your limo for your wedding can enhance the overall experience of your special day.
Classic Wedding Cars & Limos for Rent for Your Wedding Transportation Services
1) Ultimate in Luxury: Making the perfect entrance and exit for your wedding is not better done than a limousine. Where there are a dozen options, nothing is as elegant and luxurious as using a stretch limo to arrive to your venue an depart from it. Arriving in a limo is the only way to go is the ultimate way to make the heads turn.
2) Less Worry: In any city, coordinating transportation can be a logistics horror fest. Leaving the travel plans to the pros can take some the burden off your shoulders. Optimally, you want to book your limo 6 months ahead, perhaps more if it is during prom and graduation season. Be sure to review the contract carefully and ensure all the details are hammered out with the limousine service provider. Once all the details and appointment are made you can get back to your other wedding plans.
3) Keep Group Together: Not limited to you and your future spouse, the wedding limo service can cover the bridal party, accommodate friends and family coming in from out of town. You can even make your photographer MVP rolling up in a limousine. Have the limousine company accommodate your guests if its within your budget. The limousine service can ensure everyone gets to the venue on time and back to their hotel.
4) Flexibility: There is a lot that can delay the wedding precession and the reception. No matter what is holding you back, guests having to much fun, the wedding photo session has dilemmas, or other such alterations. You will have a dependable source waiting for you to get you where you need to be, even if you want to sneak out early, your limousine will be there.
5) Limo is Perfect Touch: The perfect touch that you can add is perhaps the best part of the wedding, and that is your limousine. Perhaps you will want some champagne on ice, your favorite movie if the next stop is a distance, you can have your favorite songs, have the wedding party decorate the limo, if it is alright with the company and they follow the guidelines. There are countless possibilities that will enhance your wedding.
Limousine Services in Hazel Park, Roseville, Warren, St Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Oak Park, Ferndale, Pontiac, Troy, Birmingham Rochester Hills, Southfield, Novi, Commerce Charter Twp, Waterford Twp, West Bloomfield Twp & Shelby Township MI | Tri-County area of Macomb, Oakland & Wayne Michigan
Call A Limo World today to schedule your limo services for your wedding day to reap the advantages of having a luxury stretch corvette limo or excalibur antique car on your big day.