Wedding Transportation Questions
1. Are the vehicles and drivers fully protected? Any reputable limousine company will carry insurance on their vehicles and the passengers that ride in them. All the drivers carry the proper licenses and are trained to deal with any situation, from traffic challenges to weather conditions.
2. Safe limousine transportation Safety should always be the number one priority of any limousine company. You will be able to rent luxury vehicles to enjoy the magic of the wedding day without a care in the world. You’ll also have the services of highly trained drivers that will keep you and your party safe.
3. Are food and drinks provided? Some limos will come stocked with food and drinks – others do not. You will need to find out who is responsible. You can ask the company if they can stock it for a fee or if you need to bring it. The less you need to worry about on the big day, the better.
4. How do I determine limousine rental needs? Wedding planners know that the bride and groom should arrive and be transported in a limousine on their big day. It can also be helpful to rent limos for their parents and the wedding party. You also need to consider guests with special needs. Larger vehicles or shuttle buses can also be used if the wedding and reception are miles apart. This ensures everyone’s safety.
5. How long is the limo rental? The amount of time the bride and groom will require a limo will be different than the rest of the bridal party. Choose a company that is willing to accommodate your needs for the day, and that they can take of details like keeping the brides dress safe and assistance for guests that need extra help.
6. Can I choose the ride? Select a company that will allow you to choose the ride of your dreams. You should have lots of options. Select from: stretch limos, stretch SUVs, luxury buses or sedans. Any reputable company will ensure that any vehicle you choose will be shiny, clean and stunning.
7. How far in advance do I need to book the limo? Limo companies are busy year-round. That means you should plan ahead. You need to book at least six months in advance. Doing so guarantees you have the best choices of vehicles and color.
8. Do you have a contract when renting a limo? It is important to have a written and signed contract before money changes hands with any business transaction. This allows you to know what is expected of you and what you can except from the limo company. The last thing you want is any unpleasant surprises on the biggest day of your life!