Having a limo for your wedding day is a great idea. Your wedding day will be full of emotion, a dance party and family getting together. If there are glitches in transportation you will get anxious and the schedule can be affected, leaving guests feeling frustrated. Keep everyone happy and the day running smoothly with reliable transportation.
Wedding Rehearsal Dinner & Ceremony Day Tips
1. Don’t wait too long to book a limo. Plan on booking the limo six months before the wedding date. Remember prom season is April, May and June, so plan accordingly and book earlier, if you can. If you want a ride other than a limo, like vintage cars or town cars, they will be in shorter supply.
2. Book the limo in person. Booking online can be disappointing. You might not get what you thought you were getting! You can do your homework online and ask questions over the phone but the actual reservation needs to be done in person. You should see the car, or one like it, that you’ll get the day of your wedding so there are no surprises.
3. Be specific in your limo requests. If you have special requests then you need to make them known. The kind of music player you’ll need, the kind of champagne or the way you want the driver dressed can sometimes be accommodated. Ask before you sign the contract.
4. Get creative in wedding transportation. If you’re not having a traditional wedding, then you can match your ride to the wedding you’re planning. You might want a unique ride the day of, like a party bus or a vintage car.
5. Treat your wedding party. The wedding party is usually responsible for getting themselves around and it can be fun to treat them to transportation on the wedding day. Arrange a car for them the day of so they have a car for the end of the night too to enjoy carefree partying!
6. Don’t leave anyone stranded. It can be a little intimidating for out-of-town guests to navigate an unfamiliar city. Treat then to a car the day of the wedding or consider a shuttle or party bus for larger numbers of guests.
7. Every trip needs 20 to 30 minutes extra. Your wedding day schedule can be adversely affected by traffic. Add a little extra time to make sure everything stays on track. Know the routes during the times of day you’ll be travelling and consider other events going on around on your wedding day that can interrupt the schedule.
Wedding Limo Services in Hazel Park, Roseville, Warren, Centerline, St Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Madison Heights, Ferndale, West Bloomfield Twp, Shelby Township MI | Tri-County area of Macomb, Oakland & Wayne Michigan
Contact A Limo World to discuss everything you want when it comes to the transportation on your special day. They will keep you on schedule all day and in luxury so you don’t need to worry about a thing!