It’s important to ask the right questions when you decide you’re going to hire a limo service for your next big event. You want to keep everyone comfortable and with all the perks that come when you hire the professionals. Like any business, there are good ones and bad ones. The best way to avoid having a bad experience, is knowing what to look for.
Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Limo Transportation Service
1. Behind the Wheel Drivers Training. When you hire a plumber, you hire one that has experience, right? The same goes when you want to hire a limo service. You need to make sure the drivers are completely and thoroughly trained. The drives should be screened before they are hired and agree to random drug testing throughout their employment. You want them to go through regular training to ensure your safety. It’s good to hire a service that doesn’t use independent contractors because this means the company has taken the time to hire only the best drivers.
2. Types of Available Vehicles. The luxury chauffeured transportation companies of the past offered just limos. There are many more options today which makes choosing fun! There are so many different occasions to use a transportation service so choose a company that gives you lots of options. SUVs, Town cars, vans, limos, Lincoln continentals along with other luxury cars. The company you hire should have just the vehicle you’re looking for.
3. What Steps are Taken if the Limo Breaks Down? Just like your car can break down at any time, so can car service vehicles. This can turn into a nightmare of a situation if the company doesn’t have the right protocol in the event of a break down. Choose a company that adheres to strict maintenance schedules and checks their vehicles regularly for safety. Any professional company should have a back up plan in the event of a breakdown.
4. Limo Insurance Requirements. Never hire a company that doesn’t t carry the right insurance on their vehicles. If not, it puts your safety at risk, and can result in injury or death with a company that isn’t properly insured.
5. Can the Limo Company Provide References? Take a pass on any company that isn’t willing to provide you with references. Any company with a great reputation will want to spread the word and should have personal and corporate references. The more, the better.
6. How are Limo Payments Handled? You will be required to make a deposit when your hire a company. This creates a binding contract between you and them. Avoid a company that wants payment in full. This is a sign that they aren’t prepared to offer what they promised as far as the services, the vehicle or the experience.
Limo Transportation Services in Hazel Park, Roseville, Warren, St Clair Shores, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Oak Park, Ferndale Pontiac, Troy, Birmingham Rochester Hills, Southfield, Novi, Commerce Charter Twp, Waterford Twp, West Bloomfield Twp & Shelby Township MI | Tri-County area of Macomb, Oakland & Wayne Michigan
Hiring a transportation service means you’re putting the safety of your loved ones, friends or employees in their hands. Trust the professionals at A Limo World to get you to your destination safely with the best service available! Give us a call today.