Limousines used to be a sign of glamour and wealth. Today, they are affordable on any budget. Limousines allow you to make nights of your lives feel even more special than they are already, and tragic events more reverent and easier to deal with.
Special Occasions & Events to Hire a Limousine For
1. Wedding Day Limousine. Probably the best day of your life. Your wedding day will only happen once, and you’ll want to do all you can to make it as memorable as possible. You can also be sure you will get to all your stops safely. Most limo companies will even allow you to decorate the car you choose for your big day, and some limo companies even offer decoration packages.
2. Limo for Homecoming or Prom. High school students look forward to homecoming and prom every year. Tt’s a memorable part of the high school experience. Why not make the night even more memorable by hiring a limo service? There’s a car for any sized party. Most limo companies will allow you to split the cost among the people in your party to bring the cost down. Kids can arrive in style and parents will know they are safe.
3. A Fun Night Out. Whether it’s a concert, sporting event, bachelor/bachelorette party, etc., a limo service provides a way to make the night more fun because there’s no need to worry about choosing a designated driver. Everyone can enjoy themselves as they arrive and get home safely.
4. Business Events & Corporate Travel. Limo services can offer businesses of any size the opportunity to save time and make a lasting impression. Potential clients will be entertained, and limos are the preferred mode of transportation for corporate executives.
5. Funeral. No one really thinks about how they will deal with a death in the family. There are many arrangements that need to be made. Take any added stress away and hire a limo service to transport your closest family to ensure transportation to the funeral is as painless as possible during this difficult time.
How Far in Advance Should I Book a Limo?
Limousine companies have a finite number of cars and drivers. You will need to take peak times into consideration. There are times of the year when the demand for limos can skyrocket. For example, prom season is very busy. If you want to make sure your son or daughter will arrive in style, it’s a good idea to reserve a limo at lest two months in advance. Another busy time of year is holiday season. There are parties to attend and don’t forget about New Year’s Eve. Again, book a couple of months in advance. Hiring a limo for your wedding takes more preparation. Consider the time of year and whether it falls during prom season or the holidays. Spring is also a busy time for weddings so book early! You also need to make sure the limo company will have enough cars for your wedding party.